2017 FSOMA CONFERENCE
August 11-13, 2017
Wyndham Grand Hotel at Bonnet Creek
The 2016 Florida State Oriental Medical Association (FSOMA) will bring together Licensed Acupuncturists, other stakeholders and healthcare professionals dedicated to improving patient care and defining the future role of Licensed Acupuncturists in integrative healthcare.
Your 2017 Conference Chair
Sandra Kahn, AP, RN is a Florida licensed Acupuncture Physician and Your FSOMA President.
- Be able to immediately implement clinically useful information to improve patient outcomes
- Understand the emerging role of Acupuncture Physicians in the modern healthcare delivery system.
- Recognize Acupuncturists’ role in patient education in an Integrative Health model.
- Appreciate how the future of heath and patient care will evolve to include more Licensed Acupuncturists with specialized skills and a greater understanding of Integrative Health Care.
- Help attendees complete the required CEUs for this biennium. There are multiple options to take Biomed, Laws and Rules and Medical Errors classes.